Dr. Rohit Srivatsan is a young and dynamic Homoeopathic Physician. He is lucky to be born in the illustrious family of Homeopaths. His grandparents, late Dr. M.R. Radhakrishnan and late Dr. Chanchala Radhakrishnan were pioneers in the field of Homoeopathy. They laid the foundation by establishing Victory Homoeo Clinic in the year 1972.
At such a young age, he is a confident and diligent homoeopathic physician. The patients feel very secure with his line of treatment. His case-taking is very much appreciated by the patients. They also like his approach and are very happy that are being heard. His body language and way of talking is very similar to that of his father Dr. M.R. Srivatsan.
The patients at Victory always have an enthralling and rejuvenating experience. The detailed case-taking and the scientific approach have been the main reasons for the success in treating different kinds of ailments. It is truly a herculean task for a Homoeopathic physician who has to see acute and chronic cases simultaneously and give them relief at the earliest.
His father, Dr. M.R. Srivatsan is a well-known doctor, not only in Bangalore but also all over India. It is because of his untiring efforts and zeal that Victory Homoeo Speciality Clinic has become famous and is synonymous with his name. Now, Dr. Rohit is one the Directors of Victory Homoeo Speciality Clinic.
He was encouraged by his father to pursue BHMS and he has successfully completed his BHMS degree from Alva’s Homoeopathic Medical College, Moodbidri, and is now the third generation of homoeopaths in his family. He is now persuading his Post Graduation in Homoeopathy, MD (Hom) in Practice of Medicine with more emphasis on Endocrines at Sri Sai Nath Post Graduate Institute of Homoeopathy, Allahabad, U.P.
Dr. Rohit is a good prescriber and a very diligent person. His case-taking is very much appreciated by the patients. They also like his approach and are very happy that they are being heard. The patients at Victory have always had an enthralling and rejuvenating experience. This quality of his made Dr. Srivatsan to open a branch of Victory Homoeo Speciality Clinic at Marathahalli. Now it is possible for the patients from that part of Bangalore to get the services. The detailed case-taking and the scientific approach have been the main reasons for the success in treating different kinds of ailments. It is truly a herculean task for a Homoeopathic physician who has to see acute and chronic cases simultaneously and give them relief at the earliest.
Dr. Rohit has given good results in treating Diabetic patients who are on insulin also. He has been successful in making people to come out of medication completely. He says, Diabetes is mainly because of life-style and if treated with proper Homeopathic constitutional medicines, there is cure.
He has also helped patients suffering from thyroid problems to come out of the life-long medication and lead a healthy life. Dr. Rohit says thyroid cases are more apparent in women as their stress-factor is more. The modern woman is not only multi-tasking but has to show quality work in all the sectors of her life, be it cooking, raising the children or work in office; the results have to be the best. This called for appreciation by the Print Media, the most popular New Indian Express newspaper interviewed Dr.Rohit in a Q & A and the same was published in City Express on 22nd Aug. 2012.
Dr. Rohit has also been successful in treating infants and adults with hearing difficulties. Now there are many patients coming to him through reference from different parts of the city as well as from other states too. Not only has he tasted success in treating chronic cases but also in epidemics like Dengue. With careful administration of Homoeopathic medicines and diet, many cases of Dengue have been cured.
Dr. Rohit worked under and gained experience from Dr. Sacchidanand, the famous Dermatologist, Prof. HOD, Bangalore Medical College, at Victoria Hospital. This has helped him to diagnose and treat all type of Skin diseases with a better perception.
By gaining a good experience and holding the zeal to read indepth, Dr. Rohit presented a paper on Temperaments and its contribution in selecting a remedy, during the CME program organized by The Homoeopathic Medical Association of India, Karnataka State Branch.
Dr. Rohit has actively participated in various Homoeopathic Scientific Seminars, Workshops, and Conferences.
- C.M.E. Program on Respiratory Disorders,Karnataka Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine, at Bangalore.
- Seminar on Predictive Homoeopathy, By Dr. Praful Vijaykar from Mumbai, Bangalore.
- 16th All India Homoeopathic Scientific Seminar, 2009, At Jnana Jyothi Auditorium, Bangalore University Campus, Bangalore.
- Homoeopathic Conference 2010, at Mysore,At B.N. Bahadur Institute of Management Sciences, Mysore.
- Homoeopathic Conference 2011, at Belgaum, At Lokmanya Rangh Mandir, Konwal Galli, Belgaum.
- Healthy Mother and Happy Child – National Program organized by Dept. of AYUSH Govt. of India in collaboration with Dept. of AYUSH Govt. of Karnataka, at Chikamaglur and Hassan
- Participating in the CME Workshop on 3rd Sunday of Every Month – an activity of HMAI, Karnataka State Branch
- As a student he took a leading role in Creating awareness and distributing free preventive Homoeopathic medicine for Chikungunya in South Kanara, Mangalore Dist. for more than 1 lakh people under a sponsored program of Dept. of AYUSH, Govt. of Karnataka in collaboration with Dr. Alvas Homoeopathic Medical College, Moodabidri.
- Dr. Rohit has been actively participating in theFree Homoeopathic Medical Camp, at T-Narasipura, Mysore Dist. every year.
- General Secretary, Alumni Association Alva’s Homoeopathic Medical College, Moodbidri.
- With all this active participation and good organizing skills, he has now been elected asOrganising Secretary of the Homoeopathic Medical Association of India, Karnataka State Branch.