Fibroadenomas of the breast, are noncancerous breast tumors (Benign) composed of fibrous and glandular tissue.
Breast fibroadenomas, abnormal growths of glandular and fibrous tissues, are most common between the ages of 15 and 30, and are found in 10% of all women. They are found rarely in postmenopausal women.
Described as feeling like marbles, these firm, round, movable, and “rubbery” lumps range from 1-5 cm in size. Giant fibroadenomas are larger, lemon-sized lumps. Usually single, from 10-15% of women have more than one.
While some types of breast lumps come and go during the menstrual cycle, fibroadenomas typically do not disappear after a woman’s period, and should be checked by a doctor.
The cause of breast fibroadenomas are:
- Estrogen hormone imbalance.
- Breast cancer.
- Fibrocystic breast diseases.
Fibroadenomas usually cause no symptoms and may be discovered during breast self-examination, or during a routine check-up.
- Simple fibroadenomas: very common with distinct borders
- Complex fibroadenomas: This type contains cysts and increases the chance of breast cancer.
- Young women.
- The risk of fibroadenoma was highest in women under 35 years of age, and it decreased with age after 35 and dropped markedly at the time of menopause.
- The risk decreased with increasing number of live births
- The presence of ovarian hormones, exposure to exogenous estrogen-progesterones.
- In Homoeopathy we can treat and prevent the fibroadenoma.
- After start of treatment you can find that there will be decrease in the size of adenoma and in case of multiple adenoma, by our treatment we can prevent the further formation of the adenoma.
- There is effective treatment, it may take some time but can remove completely unless it is complicated.
- By taking homoeopathic medicine there is no side effect, and it is the safer and effective.