Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease that causes chronic inflammation of the joints. Rheumatoid arthritis can also cause inflammation of the tissue around the joints, as well as in other organs in the body.Autoimmune diseases are illnesses that occur when the body’s tissues are mistakenly attacked by their own immune system.
A joint is where two bones meet to allow movement of body parts. Arthritis means joint. The joint inflammation of rheumatoid arthritis causes swelling, pain, stiffness, and redness in the joints. The disease is three times more common in women as in men.
- Prodromal symptoms – Weakness, fatigue, malaise, weight loss, increased sweating of palms and soles and morning stiffness of joints.
- Increased pulse rate and Raynauld’s phenomenon
- Swelling of small joints esp. Proximal interphalangeal joint(IPJ)
- Joints are tender, swollen, hot and spindle shaped
- Morning Stiffness and movement difficulty
- Muscles above and below involved joints are wasted
- Relieve your pain along with significant or noticeable improvement in joint mobility and inflammation.
- Reduction in inflammatory relapses, especially in cases of RA
- Stabilizes the faulty immune system considered responsible for RA.
- Our medicines when would reduce the level RA factor responsible for arthritis.
- Relieving your pain without the aid of pain killers and NSAIDS
- Making sure that your day to day activities is not hindered.